Car Accident Attorneys in Cobden, IL
Call the Cobden, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Cobden, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to injury victims in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Cobden support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential clients in Cobden, IL, may need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Cobden consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Cobden car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Cobden, IL. It is crucial for victims to reach out to us now. The sooner you hire a Cobden car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Cobden
There’s a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to have a consultation with a Cobden, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Cobden Car Accident Claims
The Cobden car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims and their families in Cobden. Our car accident lawyers help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Cobden, IL
As a notable Cobden car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Cobden:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Cobden car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Cobden car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Cobden car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a Cobden car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Cobden, visit our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Cobden, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Cobden, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Cobden, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.