Car Accident Attorneys in Collinsville, IL
Call the Collinsville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Collinsville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Collinsville car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Here are some tips potential clients or victims in Collinsville, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Collinsville consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Collinsville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Collinsville, IL. It is important for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get a Collinsville car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Collinsville
There’s several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Collinsville, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Collinsville Car Accident Claims
The Collinsville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Collinsville. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Collinsville, IL
As a respected Collinsville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in Collinsville:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Collinsville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Collinsville car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Collinsville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident case? It is simple: Contact a Collinsville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Collinsville, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Collinsville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Collinsville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Collinsville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.