Car Accident Attorneys in Colp, IL
Contact the Colp, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Colp, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Colp car accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Here are some highlights potential victims in Colp, IL, need to know about car accidents and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Colp take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Colp car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in Colp, IL. It is crucial for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire a Colp car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Colp
There’s a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to have a consultation with a Colp, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Colp Car Accident Claims
The Colp car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Colp. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Colp, IL
As a well-reviewed Colp car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Colp:
- How much does it cost to pursue a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Colp car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Colp car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Colp car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It is easy: Call a Colp car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Colp, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Colp, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Colp, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Colp, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.