Car Accident Attorneys in Columbia, IL
Call the Columbia, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Columbia, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Columbia are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal counsel. Here’s a few tips potential victims in Columbia, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Columbia consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Columbia car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our victories here.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Columbia, IL. It is vital for victims to call us today. The sooner you hire a Columbia car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Columbia
There are a number of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Columbia, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Columbia Car Accident Claims
The Columbia car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Columbia. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Columbia, IL
As a notable Columbia car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident cases in Columbia:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Columbia car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Columbia car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Columbia car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Contact a Columbia car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Columbia, visit our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Columbia, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Columbia, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Columbia, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.