Car Accident Attorneys in Cottleville, MO
Call the Cottleville, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Cottleville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Cottleville car accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Here are some things potential clients or victims in Cottleville, MO, may need to know about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Cottleville take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Cottleville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Cottleville, MO. It’s important for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Cottleville car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Cottleville
There are a number of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s important to have a consultation with a Cottleville, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Cottleville Car Accident Claims
The Cottleville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims and their families in Cottleville. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Cottleville, MO
As a notable Cottleville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Cottleville:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Cottleville car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Cottleville car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Cottleville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a car accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Cottleville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Cottleville, view our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Cottleville, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Cottleville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Cottleville, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.