Car Accident Attorneys in De Soto, MO
Call the De Soto, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in De Soto, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Please contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in De Soto support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal help. Here are some tips potential clients or victims in De Soto, MO, may need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in De Soto consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the De Soto car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in De Soto, MO. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you get a De Soto car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in De Soto
There’s various kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a De Soto, MO, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for De Soto Car Accident Claims
The De Soto car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in De Soto. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in De Soto, MO
As a well-reviewed De Soto car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in De Soto:
- What does it cost to start a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to De Soto car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your De Soto car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a De Soto car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a De Soto car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in De Soto, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your De Soto, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in De Soto, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our De Soto, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.