Car Accident Attorneys in Dix, IL
Call the Dix, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Dix, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Feel free to contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Dix car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips potential clients in Dix, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Dix consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Dix car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Dix, IL. It’s essential for victims to call us today. The sooner you get a Dix car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Dix
There’s a number of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Dix, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Dix Car Accident Claims
The Dix car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims in Dix. The accident attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Dix, IL
As a well-reviewed Dix car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in Dix:
- What does it cost to pursue a car accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Dix car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Dix car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Dix car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Call a Dix car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Dix, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Dix, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Dix, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Dix, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.