Car Accident Attorneys in Dongola, IL
Call the Dongola, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Dongola, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal representation to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Dongola help car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Here are a few things potential victims in Dongola, IL, need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Dongola take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Dongola car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our cases here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Dongola, IL. It is crucial for victims to contact us today. The sooner you hire a Dongola car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Dongola
There are several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to have a consultation with a Dongola, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Dongola Car Accident Claims
The Dongola car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Dongola. Our car accident lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Dongola, IL
As a notable Dongola car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Dongola:
- What does it cost to start a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Dongola car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Dongola car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Dongola car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a Dongola car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Dongola, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Dongola, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Dongola, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Dongola, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.