Car Accident Attorneys in Eddyville, IL
Contact the Eddyville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Eddyville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. Please contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Eddyville are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Here’s some highlights potential clients in Eddyville, IL, need to know about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Eddyville consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Eddyville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of $50 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Eddyville, IL. It is vital for victims to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get a Eddyville car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Eddyville
There are various types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a Eddyville, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of cases listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Eddyville Car Accident Claims
The Eddyville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Eddyville. The accident attorneys help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Eddyville, IL
As a respected Eddyville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Eddyville:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Eddyville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Eddyville car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Eddyville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is simple: Call a Eddyville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Eddyville, visit our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Eddyville, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Eddyville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Eddyville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.