Car Accident Attorneys in Edwardsville, IL
Contact the Edwardsville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Edwardsville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Feel free to contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Edwardsville car accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are some highlights potential clients in Edwardsville, IL, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Edwardsville take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Edwardsville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having won over $50 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Edwardsville, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get a Edwardsville car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Edwardsville
There’s various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Edwardsville, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Edwardsville Car Accident Claims
The Edwardsville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Edwardsville. Our lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Edwardsville, IL
As a well-reviewed Edwardsville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Edwardsville:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Edwardsville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Edwardsville car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Edwardsville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash claim? It’s simple: Call a Edwardsville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Edwardsville, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Edwardsville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Edwardsville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.