Car Accident Attorneys in Effingham, IL
Call the Effingham, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Effingham, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Effingham support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here are a few things potential clients in Effingham, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Effingham take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Effingham car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our recent victories here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Effingham, IL. It’s crucial for victims to contact us now. The sooner you get a Effingham car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Effingham
There’s a number of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Effingham, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Effingham Car Accident Claims
The Effingham car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Effingham. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Effingham, IL
As a respected Effingham car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Effingham:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Effingham car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Effingham car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Effingham car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a car wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Effingham car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Effingham, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Effingham, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Effingham, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Effingham, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.