Car Accident Attorneys in Ellisville, MO
Contact the Ellisville, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Ellisville, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Ellisville car accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Below are a handful of things potential clients or victims in Ellisville, MO, need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Ellisville consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Ellisville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Ellisville, MO. It’s important for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you get a Ellisville car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Ellisville
There’s several different types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Ellisville, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Ellisville Car Accident Claims
The Ellisville car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Ellisville. Our lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Ellisville, MO
As a well-reviewed Ellisville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Ellisville:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Ellisville car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Ellisville car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Ellisville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Call a Ellisville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Ellisville, visit our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Ellisville, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Ellisville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Ellisville, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.