Car Accident Attorneys in Equality, IL
Contact the Equality, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Equality, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Equality car accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Here’s a few highlights potential clients or victims in Equality, IL, need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Equality consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Equality car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won more than $50 million in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Equality, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get a Equality car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Equality
There are various kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Equality, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Equality Car Accident Claims
The Equality car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Equality. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Equality, IL
As a notable Equality car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Equality:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Equality car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Equality car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Equality car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a car accident case? It’s easy: Call a Equality car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Equality, view our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Equality, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Equality, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Equality, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.