Car Accident Attorneys in Eureka, MO
Call the Eureka, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Eureka, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Eureka car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal help. Below are a few things potential clients in Eureka, MO, need to know about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Eureka take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Eureka car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won over $50 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Eureka, MO. It’s vital for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you get a Eureka car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Eureka
There are several different types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is crucial to get a case review with a Eureka, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of claims we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Eureka Car Accident Claims
The Eureka car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Eureka. The accident attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Eureka, MO
As a notable Eureka car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Eureka:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Eureka car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Eureka car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Eureka car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car wreck claim? It’s simple: Call a Eureka car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Eureka, view our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Eureka, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Eureka, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Eureka, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.