Car Accident Attorneys in Evansville, IL
Call the Evansville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Evansville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Evansville car accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here’s a handful of things potential victims in Evansville, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Evansville consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Evansville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our victories here.
Having settled more than $50 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Evansville, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get a Evansville car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Evansville
There are several different kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to have a consultation with a Evansville, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the claims listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Evansville Car Accident Claims
The Evansville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Evansville. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Evansville, IL
As a respected Evansville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Evansville:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Evansville car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Evansville car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Evansville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Call a Evansville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Evansville, visit Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Evansville, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Evansville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Evansville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.