Car Accident Attorneys in Ewing, IL
Contact the Ewing, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Ewing, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Ewing car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Below are some things potential victims in Ewing, IL, may need to know about car accident law and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Ewing take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Ewing car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in Ewing, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get a Ewing car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Ewing
There’s a number of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Ewing, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Ewing Car Accident Claims
The Ewing car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Ewing. Our car accident lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Ewing, IL
As a well-reviewed Ewing car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Ewing:
- What does it cost to open a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Ewing car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Ewing car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Ewing car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a car accident case? It is easy: Call a Ewing car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Ewing, visit Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Ewing, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Ewing, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Ewing, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.