Car Accident Attorneys in Fairfield, IL
Contact the Fairfield, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Fairfield, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Fairfield help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here’s a few things potential clients or victims in Fairfield, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Fairfield take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Fairfield car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of $50 million throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in Fairfield, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you get a Fairfield car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Fairfield
There are a number of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Fairfield, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Fairfield Car Accident Claims
The Fairfield car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Fairfield. Our personal injury attorneys help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Fairfield, IL
As a notable Fairfield car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Fairfield:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Fairfield car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Fairfield car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Fairfield car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is easy: Call a Fairfield car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Fairfield, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Fairfield, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Fairfield, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Fairfield, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.