Car Accident Attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL
Contact the Fairview Heights, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Fairview Heights car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Here’s a handful of highlights potential victims in Fairview Heights, IL, may need to know about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Fairview Heights consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Fairview Heights car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Fairview Heights, IL. It is important for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you get a Fairview Heights car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Fairview Heights
There’s various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Fairview Heights, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the claims listed below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Fairview Heights Car Accident Claims
The Fairview Heights car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Fairview Heights. The accident attorneys help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Fairview Heights, IL
As a well-reviewed Fairview Heights car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Fairview Heights:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Fairview Heights car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Fairview Heights car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Fairview Heights car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a Fairview Heights car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Fairview Heights, visit Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Fairview Heights, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Fairview Heights, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.