Car Accident Attorneys in Farmington, MO
Call the Farmington, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Farmington, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Farmington car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here’s a few highlights potential clients or victims in Farmington, MO, need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Farmington take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Farmington car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent case results here.
Having settled upwards of $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Farmington, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you get a Farmington car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Farmington
There are a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Farmington, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Farmington Car Accident Claims
The Farmington car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in Farmington. The personal injury lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Farmington, MO
As a notable Farmington car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Farmington:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Farmington car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Farmington car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Farmington car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin an auto wreck case? It’s simple: Call a Farmington car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Farmington, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Farmington, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Farmington, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Farmington, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.