Car Accident Attorneys in Fenton, MO
Contact the Fenton, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Fenton, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Fenton help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here are a handful of highlights potential clients or victims in Fenton, MO, need to be aware of about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Fenton consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Fenton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent victories here.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Fenton, MO. It’s crucial for victims to call Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Fenton car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Fenton
There’s several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Fenton, MO, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Fenton Car Accident Claims
The Fenton car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Fenton. Our car accident lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Fenton, MO
As a notable Fenton car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Fenton:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Fenton car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Fenton car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Fenton car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car wreck case? It is simple: Call a Fenton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Fenton, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Fenton, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
Between of the car accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Fenton, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Fenton, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.