Car Accident Attorneys in Ferguson, MO
Contact the Ferguson, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Ferguson, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to people throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Ferguson help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here’s a few tips potential clients or victims in Ferguson, MO, may need to be aware of about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Ferguson take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Ferguson car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Ferguson, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Ferguson car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Ferguson
There are a variety of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Ferguson, MO, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Ferguson Car Accident Claims
The Ferguson car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Ferguson. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Ferguson, MO
As a respected Ferguson car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in Ferguson:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Ferguson car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Ferguson car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Ferguson car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It is easy: Contact a Ferguson car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Ferguson, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Ferguson, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Ferguson, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Ferguson, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.