Car Accident Attorneys in Freeburg, IL
Call the Freeburg, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Freeburg, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Freeburg car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here’s a few highlights potential clients in Freeburg, IL, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Freeburg consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Freeburg car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Freeburg, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you get a Freeburg car accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Freeburg
There are several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a Freeburg, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of cases we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Freeburg Car Accident Claims
The Freeburg car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Freeburg. Our lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Freeburg, IL
As a respected Freeburg car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Freeburg:
- What does it cost to pursue a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Freeburg car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Freeburg car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Freeburg car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a Freeburg car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Freeburg, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Freeburg, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Freeburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Freeburg, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.