Car Accident Attorneys in Fults, IL
Contact the Fults, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Fults, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Fults car accident attorneys help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Here are some highlights potential clients in Fults, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Fults take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Fults car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled more than $50 million throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading car accident attorney in Fults, IL. It’s vital for victims to call Dixon today. The sooner you get a Fults car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Fults
There are several different kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s vital to have a consultation with a Fults, IL, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Fults Car Accident Claims
The Fults car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Fults. The accident attorneys help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Fults, IL
As a respected Fults car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident cases in Fults:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Fults car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Fults car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Fults car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash claim? It is easy: Contact a Fults car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Fults, view our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Fults, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Fults, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Fults, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.