Car Accident Attorneys in Gillespie, IL
Call the Gillespie, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Gillespie, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Gillespie help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Below are a few things potential clients in Gillespie, IL, need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Gillespie take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Gillespie car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Gillespie, IL. It’s crucial for victims to call Dixon now. The sooner you hire a Gillespie car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Gillespie
There’s a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to get a case review with a Gillespie, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Gillespie Car Accident Claims
The Gillespie car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims in Gillespie. Our personal injury attorneys help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Gillespie, IL
As a respected Gillespie car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Gillespie:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Gillespie car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Gillespie car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Gillespie car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident case? It is simple: Contact a Gillespie car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Gillespie, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Gillespie, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Gillespie, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Gillespie, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.