Car Accident Attorneys in Grayville, IL
Contact the Grayville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Grayville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Please contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Grayville support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here are some highlights potential victims in Grayville, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Grayville consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Grayville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won over $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Grayville, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to contact us today. The sooner you hire a Grayville car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Grayville
There’s various types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Grayville, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Grayville Car Accident Claims
The Grayville car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Grayville. Our car accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Grayville, IL
As a notable Grayville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Grayville:
- How much does it cost to begin a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Grayville car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Grayville car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Grayville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It is simple: Call a Grayville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car accident claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Grayville, visit our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Grayville, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Grayville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Grayville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.