Car Accident Attorneys in Greenville, IL
Contact the Greenville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Greenville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people throughout Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a crash. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Greenville are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Here are some things potential clients in Greenville, IL, need to know about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Greenville take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Greenville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Greenville, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you hire a Greenville car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Greenville
There’s several different types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Greenville, IL, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the claims listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Greenville Car Accident Claims
The Greenville car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Greenville. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Greenville, IL
As a notable Greenville car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Greenville:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Greenville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Greenville car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Greenville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a Greenville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Greenville, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Greenville, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Greenville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Greenville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.