Car Accident Attorneys in Harrisburg, IL
Call the Harrisburg, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Harrisburg, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Harrisburg car accident attorneys represent car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Here are a handful of highlights potential clients or victims in Harrisburg, IL, may need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Harrisburg take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents each year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Harrisburg car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Our cases here.
Having settled upwards of $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Harrisburg, IL. It is important for victims to call us now. The sooner you hire a Harrisburg car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Harrisburg
There’s several different types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is crucial to have a consultation with a Harrisburg, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Harrisburg Car Accident Claims
The Harrisburg car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Harrisburg. Our car accident lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Harrisburg, IL
As a respected Harrisburg car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Harrisburg:
- How much does it cost to start a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Harrisburg car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Harrisburg car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Harrisburg car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident case? It’s easy: Contact a Harrisburg car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Harrisburg, visit our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Harrisburg, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Harrisburg, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.