Car Accident Attorneys in High Hill, MO
Call the High Hill, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in High Hill, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to injury victims in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in High Hill support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal counsel. Below are a few highlights potential clients or victims in High Hill, MO, may need to know about car accident law and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in High Hill consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the High Hill car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our recent victories here.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in High Hill, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire a High Hill car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in High Hill
There are various kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a High Hill, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the cases we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for High Hill Car Accident Claims
The High Hill car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims and their families in High Hill. The accident attorneys can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in High Hill, MO
As a respected High Hill car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more questions you may have about car accident claims in High Hill:
- What does it cost to start a car accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to High Hill car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your High Hill car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a High Hill car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Call a High Hill car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in High Hill, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your High Hill, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in High Hill, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our High Hill, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.