Car Accident Attorneys in High Ridge, MO
Contact the High Ridge, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in High Ridge, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in High Ridge are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here are a few highlights potential victims in High Ridge, MO, may need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in High Ridge consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the High Ridge car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having settled over $35 million in his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in High Ridge, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire a High Ridge car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in High Ridge
There are a number of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to have a consultation with a High Ridge, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of claims we list below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for High Ridge Car Accident Claims
The High Ridge car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to car accident victims and their families in High Ridge. Our lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in High Ridge, MO
As a notable High Ridge car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in High Ridge:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to High Ridge car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your High Ridge car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a High Ridge car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It is simple: Contact a High Ridge car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in High Ridge, visit Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your High Ridge, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our High Ridge, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.