Car Accident Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO
Call the Hillsboro, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Hillsboro, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. You can contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Hillsboro car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal help. Here are a handful of tips potential clients or victims in Hillsboro, MO, need to be aware of about car accidents and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Hillsboro consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Hillsboro car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Our cases here.
Having won upwards of $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in car accident attorney in Hillsboro, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Hillsboro car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Hillsboro
There are a variety of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is pertinent to have a consultation with a Hillsboro, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Hillsboro Car Accident Claims
The Hillsboro car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Hillsboro. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Hillsboro, MO
As a well-reviewed Hillsboro car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Hillsboro:
- What does it cost to start a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Hillsboro car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Hillsboro car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Hillsboro car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a Hillsboro car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Hillsboro, visit our FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Hillsboro, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Hillsboro, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Hillsboro, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.