Car Accident Attorneys in House Springs, MO
Call the House Springs, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in House Springs, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The House Springs car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are some tips potential victims in House Springs, MO, may need to know about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in House Springs take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the House Springs car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in House Springs, MO. It’s essential for victims to call us now. The sooner you hire a House Springs car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in House Springs
There are various kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a House Springs, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for House Springs Car Accident Claims
The House Springs car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in House Springs. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in House Springs, MO
As a well-reviewed House Springs car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in House Springs:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal services to House Springs car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your House Springs car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a House Springs car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto wreck case? It’s easy: Contact a House Springs car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in House Springs, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your House Springs, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in House Springs, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our House Springs, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.