Car Accident Attorneys in Hoyleton, IL
Contact the Hoyleton, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Hoyleton, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Hoyleton are here to help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here are some tips potential clients or victims in Hoyleton, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Hoyleton consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to pursue a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Hoyleton car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled over $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Hoyleton, IL. It is crucial for victims to call us now. The sooner you get a Hoyleton car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Hoyleton
There’s a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to get a case review with a Hoyleton, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the cases we list below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Hoyleton Car Accident Claims
The Hoyleton car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Hoyleton. Our car accident lawyers help you understand how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Hoyleton, IL
As a notable Hoyleton car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more things to know about car accident claims in Hoyleton:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Hoyleton car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Hoyleton car accident attorney works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Hoyleton car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is easy: Call a Hoyleton car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Hoyleton, view our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Hoyleton, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Hoyleton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Hoyleton, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.