Car Accident Attorneys in Jennings, MO
Contact the Jennings, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Jennings, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. Feel free to contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Jennings support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal help. Here are some highlights potential victims in Jennings, MO, may need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Jennings consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Jennings car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Jennings, MO. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you get a Jennings car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Jennings
There’s a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a Jennings, MO, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the cases listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Jennings Car Accident Claims
The Jennings car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims in Jennings. Our car accident lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Jennings, MO
As a respected Jennings car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Jennings:
- How much does it cost to begin a car accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Jennings car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Jennings car accident attorney will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Jennings car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash case? It is easy: Call a Jennings car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Jennings, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Jennings, MO Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Jennings, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Jennings, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.