Car Accident Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL
Contact the Johnsonville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Johnsonville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal representation to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Johnsonville car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Here’s a handful of highlights potential victims in Johnsonville, IL, may need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Johnsonville take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Johnsonville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Johnsonville, IL. It is vital for victims to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire a Johnsonville car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Johnsonville
There are a variety of kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to get a case review with a Johnsonville, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Johnsonville Car Accident Claims
The Johnsonville car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims in Johnsonville. The accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Johnsonville, IL
As a notable Johnsonville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident cases in Johnsonville:
- What does it cost to open an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Johnsonville car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Johnsonville car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Johnsonville car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a car crash claim? It is easy: Contact a Johnsonville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto crash claim takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Johnsonville, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Johnsonville, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We’re proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Johnsonville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Johnsonville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.