Car Accident Attorneys in Jonesboro, IL
Contact the Jonesboro, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Jonesboro, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Jonesboro help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here are some things potential clients or victims in Jonesboro, IL, may need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Jonesboro consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Jonesboro car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Jonesboro, IL. It is crucial for victims to call Dixon now. The sooner you get a Jonesboro car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Jonesboro
There’s various types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is pertinent to get a case review with a Jonesboro, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Jonesboro Car Accident Claims
The Jonesboro car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims in Jonesboro. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Jonesboro, IL
As a well-reviewed Jonesboro car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident cases in Jonesboro:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Jonesboro car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Jonesboro car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Jonesboro car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car accident claim? It is easy: Call a Jonesboro car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Jonesboro, view Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Jonesboro, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
With all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Jonesboro, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Jonesboro, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.