Car Accident Attorneys in Joppa, IL
Contact the Joppa, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Joppa, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to injury victims throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Joppa represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are needing legal representation. Below are some highlights potential clients in Joppa, IL, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims involve traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Joppa consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Joppa car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Joppa, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire a Joppa car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Joppa
There’s a number of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to get a case review with a Joppa, IL, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the types of claims listed below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Joppa Car Accident Claims
The Joppa car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims in Joppa. Our lawyers can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Joppa, IL
As a respected Joppa car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Joppa:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Joppa car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Joppa car accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a Joppa car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Call a Joppa car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Joppa, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Joppa, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Joppa, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Joppa, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.