Car Accident Attorneys in Kinmundy, IL
Contact the Kinmundy, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Kinmundy, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to people throughout Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Kinmundy represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Here’s some tips potential clients in Kinmundy, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Kinmundy consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in auto accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Kinmundy car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Kinmundy, IL. It’s essential for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you hire a Kinmundy car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Kinmundy
There are a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s crucial to get a case review with a Kinmundy, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran lawyers at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Kinmundy Car Accident Claims
The Kinmundy car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims in Kinmundy. Our attorneys can help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Kinmundy, IL
As a notable Kinmundy car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Kinmundy:
- How much does it cost to start a car accident case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Kinmundy car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Kinmundy car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Kinmundy car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Kinmundy car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have any more questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Kinmundy, visit our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Kinmundy, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Kinmundy, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Kinmundy, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.