Car Accident Attorneys in Kirkwood, MO
Call the Kirkwood, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Kirkwood, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Kirkwood help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here are a handful of things potential clients in Kirkwood, MO, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, car crash claims in Kirkwood take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in auto accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Kirkwood car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Our recent case results here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Kirkwood, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to contact Dixon now. The sooner you get a Kirkwood car accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Kirkwood
There’s various types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is important to get a case review with a Kirkwood, MO, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of cases we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Kirkwood Car Accident Claims
The Kirkwood car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Kirkwood. The personal injury lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Kirkwood, MO
As a notable Kirkwood car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Kirkwood:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Kirkwood car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Kirkwood car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Kirkwood car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a car accident claim? It is simple: Call a Kirkwood car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Kirkwood, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Call Your Kirkwood, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Kirkwood, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Kirkwood, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.