Car Accident Attorneys in Lawrenceville, IL
Call the Lawrenceville, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Lawrenceville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a crash. Please contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Lawrenceville car accident attorneys help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal help. Here are a few tips potential clients in Lawrenceville, IL, need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Lawrenceville consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Lawrenceville car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our victories here.
Having won upwards of $35 million throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Lawrenceville, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to call Dixon now. The sooner you get a Lawrenceville car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Lawrenceville
There’s a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Lawrenceville, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Lawrenceville Car Accident Claims
The Lawrenceville car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in Lawrenceville. The personal injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Lawrenceville, IL
As a well-reviewed Lawrenceville car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Lawrenceville:
- How much does it cost to open a car accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Lawrenceville car accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Lawrenceville car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a Lawrenceville car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash case? It’s simple: Contact a Lawrenceville car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Lawrenceville, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Lawrenceville, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Lawrenceville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Lawrenceville, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.