Car Accident Attorneys in Makanda, IL
Contact the Makanda, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Makanda, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to injury victims throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. You can contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Makanda help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential victims in Makanda, IL, need to know about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Makanda consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Makanda car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Our cases here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading car accident attorney in Makanda, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to call our firm now. The sooner you get a Makanda car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Makanda
There are a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Makanda, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of cases listed below.
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Makanda Car Accident Claims
The Makanda car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims and their families in Makanda. The personal injury lawyers help you find out how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in Makanda, IL
As a well-reviewed Makanda car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident claims in Makanda:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Makanda car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Makanda car accident lawyer works to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Makanda car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a Makanda car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision case takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Makanda, view Dixon’s FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Makanda, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Makanda, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. Our Makanda, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.