Car Accident Attorneys in Marion, IL
Call the Marion, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Marion, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to people in Southern Illinois and St. Louis. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. Please contact Dixon today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Marion support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Below are some tips potential victims in Marion, IL, need to know about car accidents and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Marion consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in vehicle accidents every year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Marion car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled more than $50 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon is a leading car accident attorney in Marion, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to call our firm now. The sooner you get a Marion car accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Marion
There are a number of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Marion, IL, car accident attorney. The local attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims with the types of claims listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Marion Car Accident Claims
The Marion car accident attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Marion. Our personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Marion, IL
As a notable Marion car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident claims in Marion:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Marion car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Marion car accident lawyer will work to maximize the reward.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a Marion car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a Marion car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto accident case takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Marion, visit our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Marion, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all the traffic accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Marion, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Marion, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.