Car Accident Attorneys in Marissa, IL
Contact the Marissa, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Marissa, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to people in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to our clients. We specialize in car accidents, and helping families trying to get full compensation after a wreck. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Marissa car accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal representation. Here are a few tips potential clients or victims in Marissa, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- On average, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Marissa take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Marissa car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Marissa, IL. It is important for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you get a Marissa car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Marissa
There are several different kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is pertinent to have a consultation with a Marissa, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the cases we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Marissa Car Accident Claims
The Marissa car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims and their families in Marissa. Our personal injury attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Marissa, IL
As a well-reviewed Marissa car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in Marissa:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Marissa car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Marissa car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a Marissa car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto crash case? It is easy: Contact a Marissa car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes patience and perserverance. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Marissa, visit Dixon’s FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Marissa, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
With all the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Marissa, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Marissa, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.