Car Accident Attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO
Call the Maryland Heights, MO, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring grade-A legal counsel to our clients. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. Please contact Dixon today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Maryland Heights car accident attorneys help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal counsel. Below are a few things potential clients or victims in Maryland Heights, MO, may need to know about car accidents and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Maryland Heights take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents each year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Maryland Heights car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our recent victories here.
Having won upwards of $35 million throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Maryland Heights, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire a Maryland Heights car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Maryland Heights
There are several different kinds of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s crucial to get a case review with a Maryland Heights, MO, car accident attorney. The seasoned lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Maryland Heights Car Accident Claims
The Maryland Heights car accident attorneys at Dixon provide support to car accident victims in Maryland Heights. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Maryland Heights, MO
As a well-reviewed Maryland Heights car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Maryland Heights:
- What does it cost to open a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Maryland Heights car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Maryland Heights car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a Maryland Heights car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a Maryland Heights car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle crash case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Maryland Heights, view our FAQs and read these testimonials.
Contact Your Maryland Heights, MO Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. Our Maryland Heights, MO, Car Accident Attorneys can help.