Car Accident Attorneys in Maunie, IL
Contact the Maunie, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Maunie, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact Dixon today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Maunie are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are needing legal representation. Here are a few tips potential victims in Maunie, IL, need to be aware of about car accident law and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Maunie consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in vehicle accidents every year.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Maunie car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won upwards of $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in car accident attorney in Maunie, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get a Maunie car accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Maunie
There are several different kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s vital to have a consultation with a Maunie, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims with the types of claims listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Maunie Car Accident Claims
The Maunie car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Maunie. Our lawyers help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Maunie, IL
As a well-reviewed Maunie car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Maunie:
- What does it cost to start a car accident claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Maunie car accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Maunie car accident attorney works to maximize the reward.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Maunie car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a Maunie car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle accident claim takes perserverance and patience. As mentioned before, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Maunie, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Maunie, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the traffic accident statistics available, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Maunie, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Maunie, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.