Car Accident Attorneys in McLeansboro, IL
Call the McLeansboro, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in McLeansboro, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Feel free to contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The McLeansboro car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are some tips potential clients or victims in McLeansboro, IL, need to know about car accidents and opening a car accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in McLeansboro take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the McLeansboro car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our victories here.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in McLeansboro, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you get a McLeansboro car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in McLeansboro
There are a variety of types of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s pertinent to have a consultation with a McLeansboro, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the claims we list below.
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for McLeansboro Car Accident Claims
The McLeansboro car accident attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to car accident victims and their families in McLeansboro. Our attorneys help you find out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Claim in McLeansboro, IL
As a notable McLeansboro car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has developed his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more questions you may have about car accident claims in McLeansboro:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to McLeansboro car accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your McLeansboro car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long is the process? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a McLeansboro car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a McLeansboro car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a vehicle collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in McLeansboro, view Dixon’s FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your McLeansboro, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in McLeansboro, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our McLeansboro, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.