Car Accident Attorneys in Metropolis, IL
Contact the Metropolis, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Metropolis, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to injury victims in Illinois and Missouri. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families that are trying to get full compensation after an accident. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Metropolis car accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here’s a handful of highlights potential clients in Metropolis, IL, need to know about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of car and truck accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, car crash claims in Metropolis consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Metropolis car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Metropolis, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you hire a Metropolis car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Metropolis
There are a variety of types of car accidents. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Metropolis, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of cases we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Metropolis Car Accident Claims
The Metropolis car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to car accident victims and their families in Metropolis. Our lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Metropolis, IL
As a well-reviewed Metropolis car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built his reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Metropolis:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Metropolis car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Metropolis car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Metropolis car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a car wreck claim? It is simple: Contact a Metropolis car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having an attorney on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Metropolis, view our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Call Your Metropolis, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one eventually. We are proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Metropolis, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Metropolis, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.