Car Accident Attorneys in Mill Shoals, IL
Contact the Mill Shoals, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Mill Shoals, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people in Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to our clients. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families trying to get full reimbursement after a wreck. You can contact us today for a consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Mill Shoals support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need legal representation. Below are a few tips potential clients or victims in Mill Shoals, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and opening a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Mill Shoals consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Mill Shoals car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled upwards of $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon has become a leading car accident attorney in Mill Shoals, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get a Mill Shoals car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Mill Shoals
There’s a variety of types of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it is vital to have a consultation with a Mill Shoals, IL, car accident attorney. The experienced lawyers at Dixon specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Mill Shoals Car Accident Claims
The Mill Shoals car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in Mill Shoals. The injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident claim:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Mill Shoals, IL
As a respected Mill Shoals car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are a few more must-knows about car accident claims in Mill Shoals:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services to Mill Shoals car accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Mill Shoals car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Mill Shoals car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a car crash case? It’s easy: Call a Mill Shoals car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision claim takes patience and perserverance. As mentioned before, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a victory. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Mill Shoals, view Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Contact Your Mill Shoals, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Between the traffic accident statistics available, there is a chance you may be involved in one at some point. We’re proud to serve clients and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Car Accident Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. Our Mill Shoals, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.