Car Accident Attorneys in Mount Carmel, IL
Call the Mount Carmel, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Mount Carmel, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring professional legal representation to clients and their families. One area of specialization is car accidents, and helping families that are trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. Feel free to contact us today for a case review and more information. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The car accident attorneys in Mount Carmel are here to help car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who are in need legal counsel. Here are a few tips potential clients or victims in Mount Carmel, IL, may need to be aware of about car accidents and fighting a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Typically, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Mount Carmel take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to begin a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car or truck accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Mount Carmel car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won upwards of $50 million in his career, Dixon is a leader in car accident attorney in Mount Carmel, IL. It is crucial for victims to contact Dixon today. The sooner you hire a Mount Carmel car accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Cases in Mount Carmel
There are a variety of kinds of car accident cases. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. No matter what, it’s important to have a consultation with a Mount Carmel, IL, car accident attorney. The veteran attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in helping victims fight the types of cases listed below.
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Mount Carmel Car Accident Claims
The Mount Carmel car accident attorneys at Dixon offer support to car accident victims and their families in Mount Carmel. The personal injury lawyers help you understand how much your car accident case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident settlement:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Case in Mount Carmel, IL
As a well-reviewed Mount Carmel car accident attorney, Chris Dixon has built his reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Mount Carmel:
- How much does it cost to open an injury case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Mount Carmel car accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How big are these settlements? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Mount Carmel car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a Mount Carmel car accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It is easy: Call a Mount Carmel car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car collision case takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that specializes in car accident cases is a big help and can ensure a win. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Mount Carmel, visit our FAQs and check out these testimonials.
Call Your Mount Carmel, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Considering all of the car accident statistics out there, there is a chance you may be involved in one eventually. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. Our Mount Carmel, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.