Car Accident Attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL
Contact the Mulberry Grove, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to injury victims in Missouri and Illinois. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring top-notch legal counsel to clients and their families. We specialize in car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after an accident. You can contact us today for a free consultation and case review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Mulberry Grove car accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are a few things potential clients or victims in Mulberry Grove, IL, need to be aware of about car accidents and pursuing a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, car crash claims in Mulberry Grove take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to begin a case. According to the CDC, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are injured or killed in car accidents each year.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Mulberry Grove car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Our recent victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to call us now. The sooner you get a Mulberry Grove car accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Mulberry Grove
There’s a number of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it is important to have a consultation with a Mulberry Grove, IL, car accident attorney. The seasoned attorneys at Dixon specialize in helping victims fight the cases listed below.
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Mulberry Grove Car Accident Claims
The Mulberry Grove car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to car accident victims in Mulberry Grove. Our car accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Here are the common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
How to Win a Car Accident Case in Mulberry Grove, IL
As a well-reviewed Mulberry Grove car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has developed a reputation on results. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more must-knows about car accident cases in Mulberry Grove:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal services to Mulberry Grove car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Mulberry Grove car accident lawyer will work to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a Mulberry Grove car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident claim? It is simple: Call a Mulberry Grove car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning a car crash claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a win. If you have other questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Mulberry Grove, view our FAQs or check out these testimonials.
Contact Your Mulberry Grove, IL Car Accident Attorney Today
Considering all of the traffic accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Mulberry Grove, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Some of these include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. Our Mulberry Grove, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.