Car Accident Attorneys in Murphysboro, IL
Call the Murphysboro, IL, car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Car Accident Attorneys in Murphysboro, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to injury victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to bring next-level legal counsel to clients and their families. An area we specialize in is car accidents, and supporting families trying to get full reimbursement after a crash. Please contact us today for free case review and consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
The Murphysboro car accident attorneys represent car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here’s a few highlights potential victims in Murphysboro, IL, may need to know about car accident law and winning a car accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, car crash claims in Murphysboro consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to pursue a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls. Millions of people are killed or injured in car accidents each year.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Murphysboro car accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon has become a leader in car accident attorney in Murphysboro, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you get a Murphysboro car accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accident Claims in Murphysboro
There’s a variety of kinds of car accident claims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occurred. No matter what, it’s pertinent to get a case review with a Murphysboro, IL, car accident attorney. The local lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in fighting the types of claims we list below.
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Murphysboro Car Accident Claims
The Murphysboro car accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to car accident victims in Murphysboro. The personal injury lawyers help you figure out how much your car accident claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Here are the most common damages paid after a car accident case:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
Winning a Car Accident Claim in Murphysboro, IL
As a respected Murphysboro car accident attorney, Christopher Dixon has built a reputation on results. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win. Here are more things to know about car accident cases in Murphysboro:
- What does it cost to begin a car accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Murphysboro car accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win? Car accident attorneys will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle damage, and other expenses. Your Murphysboro car accident lawyer works to maximize the settlement.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a Murphysboro car accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident case? It’s easy: Call a Murphysboro car accident attorney today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s car accident lawyers are here to help.
Winning an auto collision claim takes perserverance and patience. As we’ve mentioned previously, having a lawyer on your side that excels at car accident cases is a major help and can ensure a victory. If you have additional questions about claims or car accident attorneys in Murphysboro, visit Dixon’s FAQs or read these testimonials.
Call Your Murphysboro, IL Car Accident Attorney Now
Between the car accident statistics out there, there’s a chance you may be involved in one at some point. Dixon proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Car Accident Lawyers in Murphysboro, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. Our Murphysboro, IL, Car Accident Attorneys can help.